The Tungsten Gas 300 Heater
all the style and functionality you could ever want in an outdoor heater.
For outdoor alfresco areas or cafes, all tungsten models are stainless steel with high temperature ceramic coating that maximizes long life and durability in tough outdoor environments.
A neutral black finish ensures a fit with all decors.
The patented direct ignition system has never seen before on an outdoor gas radiant heater. This ensures reliable start and effective operation. Even in winds up to 13km/h
• Heat output 25mj
• 49cm width x 46.4 depth x 42.8 high (dimensions excluding mounting bracket)
• Up to 12m2 heating area
• includes wall mounting brackets
• Electronic Ignition - Can be wired to C-Bus and smart system controls
• Automatic Re - Ignition, will attempt to Re - ignite if unit is blown out.
• Can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted
• Easy Pivot Arm bracket allows for direction of heat to be adjusted providing greater versatility and heat coverage
• This Unit Must be only be installed by a licensed technician and must be performed in accordance with AS5601 Installation code (or relevant standard) and must comply with any additional jurisdictional requirements.
• Customer must complete "Pre-Installation Check list" before installation
• Bromic or Platinum heating and BBQ's take no responsibility for incorrect or non compliant installations.
|Gas||LPG (Bottle Gas)|
|Approximate Area Heated (m2)||12|
|Gas Connection||3/8" SAE|
|Electrical Connection||240 volt, 3 Pin insulated plug|
|Minium Distance to Combustiable Materials (mm)||Without heat Deflector - 1100mm With Heat Deflector - 350mm|
|Heater Output (kw)||25|
|Mounting Height Required to ground||Wall Mount - 2000mm Ceiling Pole Mount - 2500mm|